We have over 60 years of experience in enterprise-wide evaluation and measures of effectiveness. These skills have been applied in university, government, non-profit, and private sector settings.
We start with the identification and analysis of the enterprise objectives and, from this vantage point, derive measures of effectiveness that directly assess the extent to which each program supports the enterprises success. This often involves modeling and statistical analysis.
While our approach strongly relies on team effort, it also recognizes the need to provide the material needed to make progress. The LSA leads provide the plans and data collection/analysis methodology that create a structured environment to keep the effort on track and focused on producing an evaluation that provides the empirical data needed for program improvement.
- Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) development and documentation
- Documentation and statistical evaluation of management options
- Application of innovative consensus-building techniques
Contact us today for more details, to get a free quote on our services or to schedule a meeting.
- Evaluation of student ratings of Instructional Effectiveness at Michigan State University, for the Ford Foundation.
- Evaluation and design of Interstate Highway diagrammatic signing for the Federal Highway Administration.
- Assessment of an annual $85B+ in public programs for the US Senate Appropriations Committee.
- Evaluation of driver knowledge at the University of Michigan Institute of Science and Technology for the US Department of Transportation.
- Evaluation of new business opportunities, including transit, Internet, and health care for Harris Corporation.
- Development of measures of mission effectiveness for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Development of measures of IT effectiveness for the National Reconnaissance Office.
- Development of Service Level Agreements Metrics for the Information Technology services of Harris Corporation.
- Development of metrics for the measurement of manufactured product repair services for Harris Military and EMS communication systems.
- Evaluation of the Mentoring in Medicine high school health care education program for the National Library of Medicine.