where strategy meets reality
improve your mission effectiveness
We are a management consulting firm that brings people together, based on our unique approach, in order to develop the basic tools of an effective organization.
We only accept engagements where we can significantly improve the mission effectiveness of an organization and the employees work environment. We use a team-oriented approach, where we provide facilitation, methodology, and draft product development. We do the administrative work as well as provide the creative framework and products to guide the teams efforts.
We make it possible for an organization to achieve the benefit of good management practices. We have decades of successful experience in the four key areas required for an effective organization:
- Formalizing and communicating the organization’s Strategy, Goals, and Objectives
- Establishing short and long-term plans for achieving the organization’s goals
- Assessing each program’s alignment with the organization’s objectives
- Developing definition of, and buy-in to, specific evaluation measures
- Defining a portfolio management methodology and plan
- Verifying program success (including ROI) and impact
- Improving the predictability of schedules and costs
- Defining roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Optimizing staff and resources utilization
- Optimizing organizational effectiveness to maximize the mission
- Governing the organization and engaging the board and volunteers
- Controlling finances and providing transparency for donors
- Psychological personality / interest testing.
- Professional coaching and development
- Workplace sensitivity, harassment and cultural training
Services are uniquely tailored to meet customer requirements
The co-founders of LSA have over 60 years of experience in successfully leading problem solving teams at both the enterprise and tactical levels for organizations of all sizes. We use a team-oriented approach, where we provide facilitation, methodology, and draft product development. We do the administrative work as well as provide the creative framework and products to guide the teams efforts.